notes from Squeak presentation to local Smalltalk user group

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Tue Apr 20 14:42:09 UTC 2004

Milan Zimmermann wrote:

> Is the Toronto Smalltalk Users Group meeting on a regular basis (and could you
> send me a link with a meeting schedule)?

www.smalltalk.toronto.on.ca

Oops, meeting announcements are usually made to comp.lang.smalltalk.
It just never occurred to me that a Squeaker would not be
following c.l.s as well, but in hindsight it is entirely
understandable.

We break for the summer, and Smalltalk Solutions is next month,
so the next meeting could be Sept. Originally, our STUG organizer
tried to arrange a Squeak workshop, but there weren't any other
presenters. So we ended up with a regular meeting format.
However, if there's interest maybe we can still arrange a
hands-on workshop (rather than a dry presentation).

--yanni