notes from Squeak presentation to local Smalltalk user group

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 20 15:34:25 UTC 2004

Yanni,

Thanks for reference to the Smalltalk user Group meetings in TO. Regarding
interest in Squeak in the Toronto area I think in the past I came across a
few emails here that suggested there are some teachers in Scarborough
school(s)and in North York school(s) working with Squeak, perhaps they would
be interested in a workshop..

Thanks, Milan