[FIX] norwQuote-ls

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 20 15:35:06 UTC 2004

Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:40:13 +0200
> From: Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se>
> Subject: Re: [FIX] norwQuote-ls
> To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
> reply-to: The general-purpose Squeak developers list <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
>

> Lex Spoon wrote:
> >
> > from preamble:
> >
> > "Change Set:            norwQuote-ls
> > Date:                   10 April 2004
> > Author:                 Lex Spoon
> >
> > Fixes the quoting in the translation method for Norwegian.  The Squeak
> > compiler is happy with either version, but the Refactoring Browser needs
> > the quotes to balance more strictly.
> >
> > This problem may point to a bug in Squeak's scanner of literal arrays."!
> >
> I probably made this stuff... What is the problem with it ?

The string quotes don't balance is all. For example, here is the tail of
the method:

(Decr:					'minske med'			'minske verdi med')

(Mult:					'multiplicera med'			'multiplisere verdi med'')) language:
#Norsk

That last string has two quote marks at the end instead of one.  For
more details, open the changeset in a code browser; it should show a
diff of what was changed in the method.

-Lex