[FIX][Refactor]PLM Refactoring fot 3.7b ( [et] BreaksMonticello, DualChangeSorter )

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Wed Apr 21 06:50:44 UTC 2004

Hello,

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:11:38 +0900
Masashi Umezawa <umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp> wrote:

(snip)

> About monticello, it raises DNU in MCFileRepositoryInspector>>packageHighlight:with:.
> It is because it sends PluggbleListMorph>>highlightSelector: in the method.
> But the highlighting method was not working in LargeLists in 3.7b.
> It is only a no-op in 3.7b. So I removed the method and implemented
> a new one. The name is 'highlightTextItemSelector:'. It would be better
> to rename it for the backward compatibility.

Sorry for sending similar change set again. But in this version,
#highlightSelector and #highlightSelector: raise 'self deprecated:'
to show the developers should move to the new methods.

So Monticello works silently. (and it will retrieve the highlighting
feature which is currently disabled, if they move to the new methods).

Thanks.
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]