The Big One

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Apr 21 09:23:57 UTC 2004

Alan, I guess your inbox is overflowing right now :), but anyway:

	A BIG congratulation!

regards, Göran

PS. My second article on Squeak and Etoys just came out! It looks great.
I will mail both magazines to you and Kim. Also have gotten some good
contacts in my local municipality (my neighbour actually, it turned out
that she is both a teacher and active in the IT-group for the schools!)
that I am working with - the latest DVD with text + Kim's book etc are
REALLY good to have in order to get the attention.