[BUG] FileDirectory root

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Apr 21 10:30:57 UTC 2004

"Hi,

I'm working on Windows XP. When I ask for the root file directory
(FileDirectory root)
I get an empty directory (FileDirectory on: ' ') which refer to the
image directory.
It works well for creating subdirectories
"
FileDirectory root createDirectory: 'MyDir'.

"However, when I try to retreive the created subDir
"
FileDirectory root directoryNamed: 'MyDir'

"BTW
"
FileDirectory root createDirectory: 'MyDir'.
"Answers the parent dir (FileDirectory root) instead of the created dir
(MyDir) as I first expected
... It seems strange to me..."

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org