Bad use of BitmapFillStyle and FormCanvas>>fillRectangle:fillStyle:?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 21 21:34:11 UTC 2004

ken at kencausey.com wrote:

> P.S. general tips on debugging primitive failures would also be welcome.
>  Anything simpler than digging out gdb?
One of the things we're discussing for v4 is having prims return an
error code that could be used to assist in such problems; at least it
could tell you if it were a format problem , an allocation error, a bad
time to ask something tricky, or just in a bad mood.

tim
May the bugs of many programs nest on your hard drive.