Multiple OS Windows for Squeak?

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Wed Apr 21 23:04:52 UTC 2004

  _____

From: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Peter
William Lount
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 1:24 PM
To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
Subject: Re: Multiple OS Windows for Squeak?

Hi,

Dean wrote:
>Is there any way you could use separate instances of Squeak running in
different OS Windows?
Interesting suggestion.

The point is to support a number of Use Case Scenarios that have the
characteristics of running in ONE image with mutliple OS Windows. It's not
just multiple projects, it's also single applications with multiple os
windows as this is the way that most applicaitons in Windows, KDE, GNOME,
Mac OSX work.
[Brad] Right, I particularly need to be able to talk to two windows with one
application. I don't know how I would synchronize two instances of Squeak.