Looking for people

Fri Apr 23 21:58:49 UTC 2004

Hi list!

We're looking for a few great people to help us make TK4 a reality.
TK4 will be a open source, cutting edge authoring tool allowing anyone
and everyone to create interesting content that reads with high
fidelity on several platforms.

We looking for one full time person and two contractors.  If you are in
the Pacific NorthWest (I am in Portland) that would be great.

I need people who really understand the underpinnings of Squeak (I do
not), who know text (We need a cross platform type solution), video (We
need a cross platform video solution) and understand that this is a
tool for people who do not use computers, ie, World Browser is not an
object our customers will see :)

This is a very exciting and ambitious product.  We can help make Squeak
better for all, contribute to the community and give our customers
powerful, extensible tools.

Please send inquiries and resumés to:  geek at geeksrus.com
Please put "TK4" somewhere in the subject.

Sincerely,

Steve