[ENH] TextDiffWithColors-nk

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sat Apr 24 03:41:19 UTC 2004

This works as described, although I'd rather keep the strike-out
behavior if possible for the fonts that handle, since it is more clear.
  (I'm not sure if you intended this for the base image.)

Now if we could have the font be blue *and* strikethru at the same
time, that would be worth incorporating.  (Looks like some extra work
to support multiple attributes?)

- Doug