[BUG][FIX] FixImplIn-gk

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Mon Apr 26 17:44:52 UTC 2004

That is odd... that's something that the ConflictChecker normally
catches when I'm incorporating updates.

A-ha, looking in the BFAV I see that the original BreakpointSupport.cs
file that it lists "[latest update: #5548]" in the header, which implies
that it should have already been merged up to 5548, which it wasn't.
(not an uncommon problem :-) ) So there wasn't much that the
ConflictChecker could do after that, since it uses this header
information to determine more recent conflicts.

- Doug

p.s. I'm going to start on incorporating a new batch of updates tonight.