[FIX] LinkHighlightClipFix-nk

dway at mailcan.com dway at mailcan.com
Tue Apr 27 04:38:52 UTC 2004

This is already approved, but I have a side comment:  If I try to follow
Alexander's steps below in a fresh 5878 image (regardless of whether
Ned's fix is loaded) on Mac OS X, I get a hopelessly locked up image.
Well, more accurately, the Squeak VM memory usage starts ballooning and
I can't seem to cmd-. out of it.  (After pressing cmd-. for a while, a
pre-debug window may come up, but memory keeps going up and the Squeak
UI is still mostly unresponsive.)  Probably an infinite loop in the
window display code or similar.

- Doug