[FIX] LinkHighlightClipFix-nk

Alexander Lazarevic Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Tue Apr 27 08:49:50 UTC 2004

The procedure I described to test the fix still works for me. BUT if I
shrink the window in addition and click on the link
http://www.squeak.org, that is then only partially seen, memory usage
goes straight through the roof as you described it.

The reason for the lockup lies in Utilities
class>>awaitMouseUpIn:whileMouseDownDo:whileMouseDownInsideDo:ifSucceed:
at the line

	darkForm _ lightForm deepCopy reverse.

Because of wrong box calculations the form has dimensions (54 at 326
corner: 10000029 at 340).
The wrong box calculation seems to be caused by a method in TextLine

rightMargin
	"This has to get fixed -- store during composition"
	^ self right

This is as close as I can get to the root of the problem (in reasonable
time :). Maybe someone who is more at home in this area could find an
appropriate fix?

Alex