[BUG][FIX] PLM click on two different mouse buttons interpreted as double click

cdshaffer at acm.org cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Apr 28 20:18:41 UTC 2004

I notice this a lot when I'm using inspectors (happens in 3.6 and 3.7):

    left click on an inspector list item then quickly right click, it
gets interpreted as a double click (it raises a new inspector on the
selected object).

This fix is made against a 3.7 beta image.  It seems to work but I have
very little confidence that it is "the right thing to do".  Basically I
modified MouseClickState to only consider something a "double click" if
it happened with the red (usually left) button.  I don't think that
double clicks on other buttons are really supported anyway but I could
be wrong.  If they are then this change set would break that.