How to point SqueakMap to SqueakSource

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Thu Apr 29 08:35:33 UTC 2004

Hi Andrew,

The bit that changes (everything after the $@) is kind've like a cookie that
Seaside uses to keep track of where you are (Seaside being the framework
that SqueakSource uses).

If you link to

  http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/shout

you'll get halfway to what you want. (I don't know the full, proper answer,
unfortunately.)

This does show up a bug in SqueakSource's XHTML output, as a nice side
benefit :)

frank