How to point SqueakMap to SqueakSource

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Fri Apr 30 11:17:06 UTC 2004

Hi Andy,

> It appears that the url of my Overview page keeps changing, it is
> different each time I visit it. So I was wondering if there was a
> 'fixed' url that could be used, that will -always- go to my Overview
> page. (Or, perhaps there is no way to get to project pages in
> SqueakSource without going through the home page first)

yes, currently it is not possible to link a page directly into the
SqueakSource application. This issue will be addressed some-time in the
future, maybe when we port it to Seaside 2.5 as there are more
facilities make static-urls easier.

Currently we are working on the move of SqueakSource to a different
machine that is faster and easier accessible from the outside. The
domain will change and the port will be 80, but the old urls will be
still valid, of course.

Cheers,
Lukas

--