How to point SqueakMap to SqueakSource

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Fri Apr 30 11:37:00 UTC 2004

> I don't believe there is, so let me phrase this instead as a feature
> request: Lukas, can we add a segment with the project name to
> SqueakSource URLs so that we can bookmark them and return to a
> specific  project?  If you need an example of how to do this in
> Seaside, take a  look at SmallBlog...

Yeah, we already planned something like this.

	/feed.rss - the rss-feed of all the projects (*)
	/projectname - the simple and lightweight mc-listing (*)
	/projectname/feed.rss - the full rss-feed of the project (*)
	/projectname/abc.mcz - the mcz files (*)

	/projects - the project listing
	/projects/projectname - the project page
	/projects/projectname/overview - the project overview
	/projects/projectname/wiki - the project wiki
	/projects/projectname/releases - the releases listing
	/projects/projectname/versions - the versions listing
	/projects/projectname/versions/abc.mcz - the version details

	/members - the members page
	/members/initials - the member page

Entries marked with (*) have already been implemented, but the others
require some additional work to do. Am I right assuming that adding url-
segments is easier with Seaside 2.5? We intended to wait with this until
the final version of 2.5 is out.

Cheers,
Lukas

--