{TEG] Prueba final de protocolo [closed]

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 30 18:30:51 UTC 2004

Apologize by mistaken list.
The original should be send to SqueakRos , that is Spanish beginners .
Is about a classic RISK game implemented in Squeak and having in this test
one machine as server and EA players and three others client machines with
students playing human.
Objects are sended between machines using methods by Diego Gomez Deck and I
also thanks to Colin Putney by ideas I saw in VNCserver and Masashi Umezawa
by ideas I saw in RMT.
When I finalize debug, I cook in SqueakLight and put in someplace to prove
to you can have Morph, netwwork, and late programming and debug with only
3.7 Mb (and could put this gizmo to more diet still).

Edgar