Morphic, I still don't get it...

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Aug 1 21:04:00 UTC 2004

Hi

I think that you got morphic right. :)
Too big, too complex, too much stuff and too much experimental stuff

too bad because this would have been cool. Now I hope that we will get
another better
UI framework but if this is not Tweak I do not see something happening.
(I was used to use VW and its UIbuilder :))

Now this does not mean that we cannot do things with it. Have a look at
the BreakOut Game
on SqueakMap. You can also look at the Zurgle look which is impressive.
and  connectorMorph because this is really good.

So I think that your evaluation is right but you should pass over the
first impression (the second)
The first this is cool, the second, it sucks, the third is let us do
something with it.

Stef