[BUG][BFAV][m17n]Attachments download

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Mon Aug 2 15:38:59 UTC 2004

Frank Shearar wrote:

> [...]
I'm not sure where and how it happens. Emails appear nicely in the email
pane of
BFAV. Files/ Attachments  with the right filename are made and put in
the right
folder. But they are not gzip files.
I don't understand the BFAV model and how it pulls down stuff from the
server etc.
so it's hard to be more specific.
How are stuff stored on and downloaded from the BFAV server?
Maybe it's the decompression after it's downloaded from the BFAV server
that do this.
Maybe the saving of the unzipped attachment.

Karl