[Seaside][GOODS] blocked while comitting

kuo tgkuo at tgkuo.dyndns.org
Mon Aug 2 16:27:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

     I'm exploring on a GOODS[71] client installed to Squeak image
v3.7b 5923 with GOODS windows server version 285 running on my
WindowsXP platform.
    The package was installed smoothly and the server seemed running
ok.
    But when I performs some test codes in Squeak client, the system
was blocked indefinitely after db commit:

db := KKDatabase onHost: 'localhost' port: 6000.

db root: Dictionary new.
db commit.  "System was blocked ......"

The server console showed no error messages and the browser console
could show  the newly added root object though the client was still
halting.

Is there something wrong? How could I break the block?

TIA

Tsun