[FIX] Fix dropping an .st/.cs file onto the image

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Aug 3 17:08:00 UTC 2004

Just forwarding this fix from Robert Hirschfeld.  Actually, adding a
String>>fullName method is probably not the proper fix and we shouldn't
include this in 3.7 IMHO, but I'm posting it anyway for those who want
a quick hack to get this working again, or as an incentive if someone
else wants to post a more comprehensive fix.  (Is this
drag-to-the-image a Mac-only thing?)

- Doug

Begin forwarded message: