[FIX][3.7] DeprecatedFixesFor37-nk ( [er] Looks good )

frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Wed Aug 4 09:20:26 UTC 2004

With the proviso that I used my eyeballs to go over the changes one by
one, herewith my findings:
* The code mostly looks fine. Some minor refactorings occur, but I
followed the changes easily. Some methods (like
PNGReadWriter>>nextPutImage:interlace:filter:) I don't feel competent to
judge clearly. I can follow the removal of deprecated methods just fine,
but it looks like Ned shifted the order of some of the lines, and I
don't know enough (i.e., nothing at all) to judge those changes.
* Some methods (like SMLoader>>filterVersion) belong to packages so
someone should pull these methods out into separate changesets for the
relevant package maintainers.
* My image doesn't contain some methods in the changeset
(PositionableStream>>fileInSilentlyAnnouncing: in particular). I suppose
these methods belong to packages I've not installed.