new m17n built

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Wed Aug 4 10:08:51 UTC 2004

Yoshiki,

>  The value is always an Unicode value.

I should more rely on my first impression I guess (or look a little bit closer) :)
Thanks for the clarification.

I now did the following:

TTCFontReader encodingTag: Latin1Environment leadingChar.
TTCFontSet newTextStyleFromTTFile: 'C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\arial.TTF'.
s := (MultiCharacter leadingChar: 1 code: 16r107) asString.
Display getCanvas drawString: s at: 120 at 120 font:((TextStyle named: 'MultiArial') fontOfSize: 36) color: Color black.

Now that's fun! HOORAY! :)
Thanks for your hard work on m17n, Yoshiki!

Alex