Squeak for teaching mathematics at high school / collage

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Aug 4 12:38:30 UTC 2004

Hi Christian,

I don't know about Squeak use for teaching in high school.
But, about teaching math and science for kids (8-12), you'll definitely
have to look at the
book and the DVD available at
http://www.squeakland.org/sqmedia/sqmediahome.html

BTW, for the forthcoming ESUG conference (6-10 sept), there will be a
track dedicated
to teachers and teaching using Smalltalk in general and Squeak in
particular.
http://www.esug.org/conferences/twelfthsmalltalkjointevent2004/teachersday/

Regards,
Noury

--

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org

Squeak: an Open Source Smalltalk
http://www.squeak.org