Has anyone compiled a 3.7VM

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 16:16:09 UTC 2004

Thank you, everyone, for the replies.  One of the challenges I continue to face
for Magma's "PR" is that people who download the latest 3.7 image and use it
with the latest available windows VM (3.6.2) have a poor experience because
that VM doesn't work with it.

For those who take the trouble to e-mail me about the problem, I have
immediately sent them a VM.  Unfortunately, as I've recently discovered, they
don't receive my reply with the attached VM because it gets filtered by their
spam filter.  This has happened twice in the last two months.  I only
discovered this because one person took the trouble to follow-up, yet again,
after they received "no response" from me.

So I continue to eagerly anticipate the posting of the 3.7VM on st.cs.uiuc.edu,
sourceforge, or any other common place referenced in the "Downloading Squeak"
page of the Swiki, where people might look to locate the latest VM.

Thank you,
  Chris