Squeak 3.8 status

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Aug 5 19:00:44 UTC 2004

Am 04.08.2004 um 17:38 schrieb lex at cc.gatech.edu:

>> You can clearly see that I did too much harvesting last week. It was
>> no
>> example
>> of burocracy, just my fault.
>
> Just to be clear, I actually think you did a fantastic job considering
> what you were up against.

An I should stress that I, too, think we need to improve the "process".
(Even
the name is wrong: It suggests non-fun burocracy).

One thing we should try is to move the bugs out of BFAV: They are not
dealt with
in the harvesting process.

Some non-public Squeak projects have used Mantis with some success. So
we should
try to use Mantis for Bug-tracking and BFAV for managing
reviews/harvesting only.

      Marcus