[ENH] openBrowser-ls

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 5 23:08:52 UTC 2004

Hi Lex,
	Does this suffice? This changeset will only create a new
registry SystemBrowser, it will register the Browser class and change
TheWorldMenu>>openBrowser to use the registry instead of the hardcoded
call to Browser.

	I suppose I could also make the <cmd>-b shortcut to use this
registry but I didn't know what to do with the browserShowsPackagePane
preference. (see ParagraphEditor>>browseIt)

Regards,
Hernán