[BFAV] 2.12 released

Ram Krishnan rkris at kriyative.net
Fri Aug 6 18:00:27 UTC 2004

I've been using a simple hack to hook into the findWindow functionality
from the World menu which I'm attaching below. Basically, the attached
changeset modifies SystemWindow to watch for Ctrl-Tab key events and to
popup the findWindow menu from the World menu. This changes the keyboard
focus correctly if the newly activated window (from the menu) happens to
be under the mouse pointer. Otherwise, the newly activated window is
brought to the front but doesn't acquire keyboard focus.

Perhaps, one of the Morphic wizards can provide insight on the right way
to switch keyboard focus programmatically.

Peace.

-ram