What's new in 3.7

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Aug 6 22:13:49 UTC 2004

On Friday, August 6, 2004, at 05:38 AM, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 06/08/04 03:23, "Serge Stinckwich"
> <Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> Doug Way wrote:
>>>
>>> This is my first-cut summary of the major new items in 3.7, which I
>>> was
>>> going to include in the "Welcome to Squeak" window, after the first
>>> section.  Let me know if I've left anything important out, or if
>>> corrections/improvements are needed.  This list is based somewhat on
>>> the
>>> "ToDo for 3.7alpha" swiki page.
>>
>> Hi Doug,
>> i dunno if there some interest in the community, but it could be nice
>> have something like a PR for the 3.7 announcement. I can help for the
>> translation in french.
> And I sign for translated to Spanish.
> Edgar

Cees de Groot has been handling PR duties (in English) for the last few
releases, which means sending out a press release which is mostly just
a concise version of the What's New list.

Once we get that together you're both welcome to translate it to other
languages and send that to the appropriate places...

- Doug