[BFAV] 2.12 released

lex at cc.gatech.edu lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 6 18:41:27 UTC 2004

"Frank Shearar" <Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk> wrote:
> > Karl Ramberg wrote:
> > Thank you for your effort.
> > A feature I would like for the reviewer note pad is tab switching.
> > Just pressing tab to jump from item to item of the pad would rock.
>
> I'd love to see tab switching _everywhere_ in Squeak.
[...]

You guys should both try Bob's UI, which I believe does have ubiquitous
tabbing.  Maybe some of the other widgit kits do, too.

> And an equivalent to alt-tabbing in a Windows environment -
> switching between SystemWindows.

You should definitely check out Zurgle, which is a comprehensive
overhaul of the window management of Squeak.  It has things like this to
help you manage all of your windows, but I don't know if it has that
particular feature.

-Lex