[SHOUT][BUG] Strange behavior

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 10:50:35 UTC 2004

Thanks for reporting this.
It is caused by the actionMap for the styler not being copied during a
veryDeepCopy.
Here is a fix that works - although I am not sure that it is the
correct/best thing to do...

SHTextStyler >>
veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier
 "patch up the eventHandlers in the copy"
 |answer |
 answer := super veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
 EventManager actionMaps at: answer put: (self actionMap veryDeepCopyWith:
deepCopier).
 ^answer

Does anyone know if there is a better way of handling this?

An unreleased version of Shout with this fix (and other fixes) is on
SqueakSource at...
     http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/shout/Shout.3.15.mcz

Cheers,
Andy