[GOODIE] KeyBinder - SystemWindow Switcher

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Sun Aug 8 18:19:57 UTC 2004

Very cool your addition Jon also!

Thanks.

gsa.

"Jon Hylands" <jon at huv.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:4k4ch0htlrhmqj7ibnp0vp6lk1malf4qa5 at 4ax.com...
On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 03:33:31 -0300, "Hernan Tylim" <htylim at yahoo.com.ar>
wrote:

> Well, before wasn't posible, now it is. I present to you
> KeyBinder.

I like it, although I've gotten used to the way Windows XP does this, which
is to open a little window and show all the open windows in icon form.

I decided to do something a little simpler -- the 'find window' command in
Squeak is nice, but a pain to get to. Adding Cmd-/ to call that using this
mechanism is awfully handly...

Realistically, we should change this code to use a simple registry, so we
can add global keybindings without having to recompile methods.

Anyways, here's my tiny change-set addition to this... Just file it in
after installing Hernán's original change set. Press Cmd-/ (or Alt-/ in
Windows) to get the find windows menu.

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com