Question: Soap / SoapCore

Daria Spescha daria.spescha at id.unibe.ch
Mon Aug 9 09:29:17 UTC 2004

Hi

I should write a client using soap to get information from a webservice.
I installed SoapCore by Masashi Umezawa and was able to use the
GoogleClient with Squeak 3.6 (with 3.7 this failed). But when I try to
use the example client with the example client (Package SOAP-Example)
according to SoapExampleDoc, I always get 403 – Forbidden. What does
this mean?

Are there some explained examples for SOAP-Calls? Or something like a
tutorial or an API (which class does what and so on)?

Thanks!
Greetings
Daria Spescha

Daria Spescha