Question: Soap / SoapCore

HNBeck at t-online.de HNBeck at t-online.de
Mon Aug 9 12:29:46 UTC 2004

Hi,

are you shure a websever on your machine is running, and running well?
The Soap Core can use Comanche for example.
You can also look at the plain messages by switch on logging (is
described at the examples from Masashi).

When you want to contact .Net Webservice, there must be done some
changes in the Soap Core. I'm working on that (in fact I've done it,
but I have trouble with change sets), I hope in a few days I can publish
the complete changes.

greetings

Hans