Replacement shell for Windows?

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Tue Aug 10 02:15:47 UTC 2004

Whew!

Dumbing-down Windows sounds like a formidable task!

<G>

Litestep (http://www.litestep.net/) is one of many popular replacement
shells for Windows; BlackBox For Windows (http://www.bb4win.org/) is an even
more minimalist alternative.  Both projects should be able to give you some
ideas, pointers and gotchas to help with what you're trying to do.

Gary