[BUG]MCWorkingCopy(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #packageNameWithStar

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Aug 10 21:53:33 UTC 2004

On Aug 10, 2004, at 2:40 PM, danielv at tx.technion.ac.il wrote:

> I loaded the 3.8a-5976 image, loaded mc-avi-183 from SqueakMap, then
> opened MC, and loaded mc-avi-185. Somewhere along the way, I got the
> following walkback.

185 is part of an experimental branch of MC, and is not meant for even
bleeding edge users.  If you're looking for the mainstream branch of
Monticello, you'll find it at http://beta4.com/mc/monticello , not
http://beta4.com/mc .
I know, there should be naming cues to that effect - future versions on
that branch will be more clearly marked so that you know to avoid them
for now.  But most people should just stick to the releases on
SqueakMap anyway.

Cheers,
Avi