Kamil Kukura kamk at volny.cz
Thu Aug 12 11:35:09 UTC 2004

radoslav hodnicak wrote:
> Ok I know this was debated already here BUT
>
> VisualWorks ignores nil, VisualAge ignores nil, Dolphin ignores nil,
> ObjectStudio ignores nil, Smalltalk MT ignores nil, Slate ignores nil ...

Maybe better we can say they actually *add* nothing. As far as you're
adding "nothing" to the set, it stays still the same. It seems logical
even in Dictionary where "nothing" can *lead* to something or again to
nothing.

However to other collections like Bag, Array, OrderedCollection you can
add "nothing" a couple of times and then remove it like it would be a
thing :)))

--
Kamil