problems loading refactoring browser from squeak map

Hans Nikolaus Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Thu Aug 12 20:11:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

in squeak map, there are some different versions of refactoring
browsers, and I tried to install the one for 3.6 (which is my squeak
version). I always get the error message "ChangeSet class>> current" in
the cleaning up phase, and the installation failed. And more, if I then
want to modify any method anywhere the same message comes up (as
message not understood).

BTW, installing other packages from squeak map works fine. Also it
works to install refactoring browser for 3.5.

So where I'm wrong, what can I do ? (I'm using squeak 3.6 for Mac OS)

Greetings

Hans