A More Inclusive Community-Based Model for Squeak Development

Marcin Tustin mt500 at zepler.net
Fri Aug 13 22:27:38 UTC 2004

    Improved communivations channels strike me, as a newcomer,
as an important step. While I've been able to find out what a
harvesting party is, I've yet to find out what harvesting is.
Similarly, there seem to be some perennial problems (such as
documenting Morphic) that could benefit from a shared space.

    These proposals seem to be largely based on the state of
the open-source development art, and I see no reason why they
would not benefit Squeak, from what I have seen so far.

I hope this comment is taken in a positive light, rather than
as a criticism of anyone in particular or generally, neither
individual or group