Adding something to the Squeak website...

lex at cc.gatech.edu lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 13 20:05:27 UTC 2004

Nevin Pratt <nevin at bountifulbaby.com> wrote:
> I've been tempted to yank
> the entire SmallWiki out and replace it with the old Squeak ComWiki  (or
> PWS Wiki, or whatever it's called).

ComSwiki and PWS Swiki are both around.  PWS Swiki is the original one
by Mark Guzdial, and ComSwiki is the one by Je77 Rick, and happens to be
the one the Squeak Swiki uses.

ComSwiki I know has a download for multiple platforms that includes an
image and a VM.  You unpack and run it and you have a Swiki.  Most
administration is done via the web.

Just my two cents.  I know nothing about the other wikis around, because
ComSwiki has always been nice enough to use that I never bothered to
shop around any.

Lex