[ANN][KeyBinder] New KeyBinder release on SqueakMap

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Aug 13 23:23:56 UTC 2004

Hi,
	Thanks to Jon Hylands invaluable help I announce you a new
release of KeyBinder on SqueakMap.

This version is now ready for massive use and I invite you to do so. If
you install KeyBinder you will find:

- A very simple and minimalist GUI for creating, editing and removing
custom key-bindings.
- A couple of Key-Bindings examples which you can use as guide to create
your owns.
- A visual WindowSwitcher like the Task Switcher on Windows. This one is
installed as default on the <cmd>-W keystroke. To use it just press
<cmd>-W and hold the <cmd> key as you do with the alt-tab on windows.

I hope you like it and have fun with it, I had fun making it.

Regards,
Hernán