wxSqueak

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 19:34:56 UTC 2004

Hi Pavel,

I noticed Rob hasn't responded to the last couple of queries about his
amazing work, he's probably too busy. Just to let you know, I've seen a
couple recent builds of wxSqueak, and he is continuing work on this. And
it works very well, and it is easy to work with.

Hopefully, when he is ready to release to the list, there will be enough
users to build up a toolset (code browsers, transcript, workspaces, etc.).