[ANN][KeyBinder] New KeyBinder release on SqueakMap

danielv at tx.technion.ac.il danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Mon Aug 16 22:00:40 UTC 2004

"C. David Shaffer" <cdshaffer at acm.org> wrote:
> My next step is to try to refactor a couple morphs to see how much I can
> move into keybindings.  Lists, for example, respond to several keyboard
> shortcuts.  These should be user configurable.  I'm not sure how far one
> can take this.

I would like to propose SimpleHierarchialListMorph as a candidate morph.
Last time I looked, it didn't have too much stuff in it, but could use
refactoring, and god knows it could use more useful keybindings. Its
also getting used more and more in various UIs in which keyboard
navigation is important.

Daniel