Update stream ideas for 3.8 (was Re: Squeak 3.8 status)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 18 07:34:41 UTC 2004

Hi doug

I agree. I was just saying that we as a group should really say that we
want more tests and following that
we can have test writing session in similar fashion that we have
harvesting party.
I was saying that we would increase the level of awareness that tests
are crucial for a more liberal/fast development

Stef