Voluntering to be the integrator of the Full Image

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 18 20:16:33 UTC 2004

Hi guys

I just learned that nobody was responsible of the full image anymore.
I'm volunteering to create/coordinate/integrate the full Image. I will
ask the great bernish squeaker crew
to help me if they want. So if the community wants I have the following
in mind.
I'm dead now so please add/remove items to the list:
I will certainly then ask people for package and projects!

Etoy
	- Drive the car
	- Some suzanne beautiful ones (if they work)
	- One markus cool etoy app
	- joystick plus airplane

I would like to have two bookmorphs
	- a Squeak tour
	- a gentle introduction to smalltalk
I have both of them

Multi media
	- Video Stream
	- connector Morph
	- RTF reader
	- BookMorph
	-

Games Packages
	+ Breakout, Quinto, Sokoban

Celeste packages
Squeak Alice + Pooh and Fixes of 3.6

Developers
	- StarBrowser ? not sure
	- Browse Unit
	- RB
	- Shout of Course!!!
	- one of the key mapping package
	- VM maker

I would like to have a spanish/german project

Stef