[BUG][FIX] TextPlusMorph focus/cursor (was: [BUG] GeeMail noCursor)

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 19 11:56:31 UTC 2004

Hi Karl,

	While you are at it would you also take a look to: '[FIX][BUG]
Hidden text cursor (11 April 2004)' (Archive Id 21834) ?

	This fix was posted in April 11 and has some reviews but nobody
ever looked at it for approval[*]. So I will appreciate very much if you
could look at it and post an opinion of the changes, positives or
negatives, to increase its chances to be collected.

*.- I assume that the fix is avoided because as you had said the focus
logic is confusing and nobody wants to mess with it.

Thanks

Regards,
Hernán