Testing Full image assembling 2

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 21 12:58:26 UTC 2004

Hi edgar

the best is that you take the script on SqueakSource. We will avoid to
remove the windows
as suggested by Doug.

I just republished it. Look at the remarks in the packageSpecs method.
I checked Sokoban and the design of the game is somehow....eh bad. so I
will not put it in the distribution.
(having a complete game such sokoban in one class is a good for a
lecture so that we can learn
how to refactor and what real object-oriented designe means, but this
is clearly not a good example for
newbies).

STef