AW: Re: Question: Soap / SoapCore

Hans Nikolaus Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Sun Aug 22 09:25:16 UTC 2004

Hi,

Am 19.08.2004 um 10:54 schrieb Daria Spescha:

> Hi
>
> Thanks for your response.
> Yes, I'm sure the squeak webserver is running, I can access normal
> webpages.

In this case I don't know, sorry

> It seems as if you were working with soap, too. Did you find any
> tutorials or something like this?

no, I only tried one of the example, and after this, I connect my own
web service running on a Win2003 server and .Net by using trial and
error ;-)
On the other side, I don't have searched very much.

Are you interested in SOAP information in general or special
information for the squeak implementation ?

Greetings

Hans