Text to speech complaint and Hello everyone

Joshua Scholar jscholar at access4less.net
Sat Aug 21 22:41:19 UTC 2004

On further testing I find that anything with double quotes fails:

Speaker man say: '"Hello," she said.'.

Numbers blow it up, even single digits.

Speaker man say: '7'.

The sequence space, carrage-return, space blows it up even in the middle of some text.

There are probably many other bugs.

It's probably best to test the program by reading articles.  If it can read a few web sites then its probably robust.